Below you will find a list of another way to write or say the English language word “amazing”, including a detailed breakdown of the definition, synonyms, meaning and description.
So what are alternative words for amazing, how do you pronounce the word and how do you use “amazing” within a sentence? Let’s begin…
Causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing
- It was amazing how a person could change.
- It was amazing how much they could change in less than a week.
- It was amazing how a baby could put love in so many hearts.
- Yes. It’s amazing how fast they can work on that brush.
- The world is becoming more educated at an amazing rate.
- It was amazing how children honed in on parents emotions and sympathized.
- It is amazing how his Serene Highness could so foresee the intentions of the French!
- I’m sure they would be amazing if you did them.
- “You’re an amazing person, Darian,” she said.
- Sarah gushed, We went to the most amazing Spa.
Amaze. early 13c., amasian “stupefy, make crazy,” from a-, probably used here as an intensive prefix, + -masian , related to maze (q.v.). Sense of “overwhelm with wonder” is from 1580s.